Ideas for My Bohemian Garden
Mar 01, 2012
1) Add my version of a sculpture that I saw at the Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati.
2) Make a new garden out of cement blocks and paint them aqua.....I'm thinking of planting potatoes in it.
3) Main colors I'll be using: either aqua, purple, and lime green or aqua, blue, and lime green.
4) Make colorful plant tags that will withstand the weather.....using the pretty seed packets.
5) My husband will make a new arbor which I will paint aqua to grow birdhouse gourds and long beans.
6) Make bloom boxes to grow several different kinds of lettuces.
7) Make mosaics out of 3 recycled mirrors my husband is framing for me.
8) Make a trellis (possibly 2) out of an old boxspring.
9) Set up the rain barrel I bought last year.